What you will learn?
- The origin and philosophy of 3 types of compress massage
- Benefit of healing
- How to prepare compress tools
- How to do compress massage
1. “Tub-mor-klua” (Clay Salt Pot Compress massage): A hot heated compress made from a clay pot filled with epson salt that is applied to tired muscles.
2. “Pra Kob” (Herbal Compress massage): A heated compress ball made from a mix of Thai herbs that is applied to tired muscles.
3. “Tub-it” (Red Brick Compress massage): A heated compress made from a brick and crinum lily leaves wrapped in unbleached cloth that is applied to tired muscles.
Pricing THB 8,500/ Per person
Date and time
Every Saturday and Sunday
Morning session: 9am – 1pm (lunch included)
Afternoon session : 1pm – 5pm (dinner included)
Maximum number of students for each class : 4
**After class each student will be taken with them 1.) Clay salt pot massage set 2.) Brick massage set 3.) Compress ball massage 4.) Herbal Foot soak
**This class will be conducted in English (or) Thai**