What you will learn?
- The origin and philosophy of 3 types of compress massage
- How to prepare compress tools
- How to do compress massage
1. “Tub-mor-klua” (Clay Salt Pot Compress massage): A hot heated compress made from a clay pot filled with salt, cassumnar ginger, crinum lily leaves, curcuma, kaffir lime leaves, and kaffir lime leaves that is applied to tired muscles.
2. “Pra Kob” (Herbal Compress massage): A heated compress ball made from a mix of Thai herbs that is applied to tired muscles.
3. “Tub-it” (Red Brick Compress massage): A heated compress made from a brick and crinum lily leaves wrapped in unbleached cloth that is applied to tired msucles.